Picture Hanging

Friday, April 27, 2018

It's All About Aura!


Welcome Back Blog Readers,

One of my most favorite wallpaper and fabric design companies is Stroheim. I have been introducing my clients to their products for over thirty years. It is with much excitement that I introduce to you today their latest Spring launch, called Aura. This new collection is unlike anything that they have ever designed previously. The collection incorporates hand-printed silk patterns of Asian influence, and geometrics with multiple textures of unusual contemporary design. The collection includes coordinated fabrics that can be used with their wallcoverings. My opinion of Aura is its soft, sophisticated, and timeless approach will enhance any design style in one’s home.

Stop by The Four Walls to explore this collection in person.

And, as I always say, “Don’t be afraid to decorate!

Best,

Robin



Image courtesy of Fabricut Inc.

Image courtesy of Fabricut Inc.

Image courtesy of Fabricut Inc.

Image courtesy of Fabricut Inc.

Image courtesy of Fabricut Inc.

Image courtesy of Fabricut Inc.