Picture Hanging

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

"Going Green!" - 2016 Color Trend - Emerald Green

Welcome Back Blog Readers,

Being in the wallcovering and the interior design field, I’ve been noticing recently a large amount of the color emerald green introduced in all the new designer wallpaper and fabrics. I, as a May baby, have always been partial to this color as the Emerald is my birthstone. It represents nature and is a powerful color because it makes a daring design statement. Emerald green never goes out of style, and it fuses well with almost any pastel. I have also noticed this color hue has made its way into the fall season with regards to the fashion industry; this particular shade looks well on any lady wearing this powerful and rich color. So, a suggestion; "go green" in your fashion and with your home decor.

And, as I always say, folks, “Don’t be afraid to decorate!”

Best,


Robin