Picture Hanging

Monday, January 11, 2016

My Inspirations from London and Paris

Welcome Back Blog Readers,

I hope each and every one of you had a great holiday season.

On my trip to London and Paris over New Year’s, I saw so many amazing things which inspired me. What stuck out to me the most was the way Europeans use their art in every single aspect of their lives. Their fashion, their restaurants and food, and even their homes.

They care about those all-important details that can really bring a room together. The presentation, whether to go with texture or not, linen or wool, and more! Europeans are not afraid to be daring and take designing risks. While I was in England I stopped by Harrods and was blown away by how many fine things they had in the store. Aside from all the great couture, they also have the best crystal, furniture, fabrics, bedding and more for home decor.

I also purchased new catalogs from several wallpaper and fabric vendors. It’s a new year, a new you, and you want your home to reflect that. So come in now, take a page from European inspirations and really bring your home to life. And, as I always say, don’t be afraid to decorate!

Best,

Robin