Picture Hanging

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Before and after - A recent dining room transformation!

Hi Four Walls blog readers,

My client's from Needham Massachusetts wanted a hip, stunning and as I like to call  in Robin terms, a "design face lift" in their dining room. Don't misunderstand me readers, not that paint is a dirty word to a Wallcovering store, but it can't give you the "lift" you need, not even in a dramatic color palette. It just cried for a deep grey geometric wallpaper. Given that there was a chair rail, the wow factor was possible without being worried that it would look over done. All my client's need now are a few decorative pieces, some window treatments, a fabulous area rug and voila!!!! 

Happy decorating!! And remember I am always on call to help with all your design needs!

Best Always,

Your "Wallcovering and Design Dr."

Robin